I will leave this blog up for two weeks {until Nov. 3rd-ish} to allow everyone to switch over to my new blog: Intentional Womanhood. This new blog will have plenty of the organizing tips and inspiration you've come to love about Bella Organized Interiors, just with more focus and purpose mixed in.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Beginnings

In yesterday's post, I shared some personal issues that were going on in my life and how I sensed God calling me in a new direction.  I felt like I am supposed to be ministering to women by encouraging them to become all that God wants them to be.  This new path lead me to create an all-new blog...

Intentional Womanhood

You can read the first post HERE.  However, the next couple of days I will be occupied with moving some content from this blog over to the new one.  Once that is complete, I will delete "Bella Organized Interiors" and begin writing new content on "Intentional Womanhood".  So, please bear with me.

If you'd like to make the move with me, simply click on the banner above and look for the Google Friend Connect gadget on the sidebar.  If you are already following me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest; I have changed everything over to the new blog, so no further action is required on your part.  If you don't already follow me on those social networks, please consider doing so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and emails from you all! Keep them coming...